What is General Dentistry?
Scott Makiol Biodentistry offers all the essential dentistry services you would expect from a leading practice. Beyond routine teeth cleaning, general dentistry can encompass any of the following procedures:
- Diagnostic X-Rays: We have low dose machines to minimise your risk of exposure.
- Treating Gum Diseases: Looking after your gums is just as important as looking after your teeth.
- Wisdom Teeth / Tooth Extraction: We provide a comfortable experience to do this with pain relief provided.
- Dentures: Your requirements for dentures will be fully discussed to ensure these are a perfect fit.
- Dental Restorations: We are pleased to be able to offer non amalgam / mercury free restorations.
- Root Canal Therapy: This procedure will be explained to you step by step, and we will ensure appropriate pain management is administered when required.
- Children’s dentistry
- Emergency dentistry
Regular examinations and cleans are essential
Stop putting off that visit to the dentist. Regular and routine 6 monthly examinations are a must in ensuring healthy teeth and gums.
If you experience any minor or regular pain in your mouth, make sure you let us know so we can investigate it before it grows into a bigger problem. Usually, when caught early, the treatment is simple and costs less.
Contact us today to make an appointment.