What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry refers to the range of dental treatments which restore or improve the appearance of a person’s teeth, gums, bite or smile. They typically fall into the following categories:
- Orthodontics: We do not provide this service but can refer you to trusted professionals in this field.
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Veneers
- Restorations: We are pleased to be able to offer non amalgam / mercury free restorations.
- Bridges or Crowns: We offer these services to our patients. They can help improve the shape, size, strength and appearance of your teeth.
- Dental implants: We do not provide this service but can refer you to trusted professionals in this field.
When is cosmetic dentistry used?
Cosmetic dentistry, also called Smile Design, can assist any person wanting to improve the appearance of their teeth, gums, bite or smile. It is commonly used in cases of:
- discoloured or stained teeth
- chipped or misshapen teeth
- crooked teeth
- missing teeth
- teeth with unsightly gaps between them
Why come to Scott Makiol Biodentistry for your cosmetic dentistry needs?
‘Your smile is often one of the first things that people notice about you, even a small change can make an exceptional difference to the way you look and feel’ Dr Scott Makiol
Here at Scott Makiol Dentistry we offer a wide range of Cosmetic Dentistry services. We will have an initial consultation where we can talk through the changes that you would like to see, and Scott can then talk you through the options available to you. We always ensure we inform you of all the pros, cons and costs involved, so that you can decide what suits you best for your personal need, budget and lifestyle.