At Scott Makiol Biodentistry, we want you to have a smile you love. That's why we offer several high-quality cosmetic dentistry treatments at our Moorooka dental practice. If you would like to enhance the appearance and function of your teeth or gums, our team can help you achieve your ideal results.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a range of dental treatments used to restore or improve the appearance of a patient's teeth, bite, gums, and complete smile. These types of dental treatments typically fall into the following categories:
- Teeth Whitening — Professional teeth whitening removes stains, turning dark or yellow teeth into bright pearly whites.
- Dental Veneers — Our dental veneers repair and conceal cracked, slightly crooked, stained, and unevenly shaped teeth.
- Mercury-Free Restorations — We are pleased to offer non-amalgam, mercury-free restorations that are biocompatible with the body's natural function.
- Bridges or Crowns — Crowns and bridges help improve your teeth's shape, size, strength, and appearance.
- Orthodontics — We do not provide orthodontics but can refer you to trusted professionals in this field so you can attain straighter teeth and an improved bite.
- Dental Implants — We do not place dental implants in our Moorooka dental practice, but we can refer you to trusted professionals in this field.
When Is Cosmetic Dentistry Used?
Cosmetic dentistry, also called Smile Design, can assist any person wanting to improve their teeth, gums, and more. We commonly use cosmetic dentistry in cases of:
- Discoloured or stained teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Gummy smiles
- Crooked teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gapped teeth or teeth with uneven spacing
Why Choose Scott Makiol Biodentistry for Cosmetic Dentistry?
Dr Scott Makiol always reminds our patients, 'Your smile is often one of the first things people notice about you. Even a small change can make a remarkable difference in how you can look and feel.' And everyone on our dental team believes this wholeheartedly because we have seen the results first-hand.
Countless patients have come to us with a list of their dental imperfections, and we have happily helped them attain their desired outcomes. Whether you have teeth stains from years of a life well-lived or missing or broken teeth, you can count on us to restore and improve your smile's optimal vitality and beauty.
Modern, Holistic Dental Technology
At Scott Makiol Dentistry, we only use the most advanced dental technologies and techniques to give our patients the care they need. We use biocompatible materials, like porcelain veneers and tooth-coloured restoration materials. We believe these technologies and comforts complement our gentle, stress-free approach to dental care.
Your Dream Smile Awaits
At Scott Makiol Dentistry, we offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services tailored to your unique oral health needs and aesthetic goals. We will have an initial consultation to talk through the changes you would like to see, and Scott can then present you with the options available to you.
We always ensure we inform you of all the pros, cons and costs involved to decide what suits you best for your personal needs, budget and lifestyle. Ultimately, we want the best outcome for you and never pressure our patients into receiving treatment they don't need or want. We want to approach each patient with openness and honesty about their dental care and enable them to make informed decisions about their well-being and goals.
We invite you to arrange your cosmetic dentistry consultation today.