Scott Makiol Biodentistry offers all of the essential dentistry services you would expect from a leading practice in the southern Brisbane region.
In addition to routine teeth cleans and exams, general dentistry can include any of the following procedures:
- Diagnostic X-Rays — Our safe and effective x-rays allow us to diagnose and treat underlying issues while reducing the risk of radiation exposure.
- Treating Gum Disease — Gum health is just as crucial as dental health. Strong, disease-free gums are essential for having optimal oral health.
- Wisdom Teeth and Tooth Extractions — We provide gentle extractions for wisdom teeth and symptomatic teeth that can risk a patient’s oral and overall health.
- Dentures and Partials — Your dentist will discuss your denture needs and preferences to ensure they are a perfect fit.
- Metal-Free Dental Restorations — We are pleased to be able to offer non-amalgam, mercury-free restorations. Our metal-free dental restorations are biocompatible and tooth-coloured, so they match your natural teeth’s shade, shape, size and comfort level.
- Selective Root Canal Therapy — Our gentle root canal therapy allows us to protect your natural tooth from further disease and damage. Before, during and after treatment, we will ensure you receive the appropriate pain management so your smile is comfortable and functional.
- Children’s Dentistry — We offer various children’s dental treatments to protect growing smiles and ensure your child’s teeth and gums are healthy for life.
- Emergency Dentistry — If you or your loved one has a dental emergency, our prompt and friendly team can alleviate your pain and discomfort and restore your oral health.
Regular Examinations and Cleans Are Essential
We understand you may have a busy schedule with work or school. However, we strongly encourage you and your family to visit the dentist for twice-yearly exams and cleans to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
Many patients visit us every six months, but some may see us more frequently if they require periodontal treatment or other services. Your dentist evaluates your oral health needs and goals at each appointment and creates a customised treatment plan that works for you. The frequency of your dental visits is up to you and your dentist, based on your oral health status.
If you experience any minor or persistent oral pain, we encourage you to inform us. Doing so allows us to quickly identify the origin of the pain and stop it before it worsens. Usually, catching dental issues in the early stages can save a patient time, money, and stress from more complex future treatment.
Full-Service General Dentistry in Moorooka, QLD
At Scott Makiol Biodentistry, we offer a wide range of general dentistry services to care for every member of your family in one convenient location. From preventive dental cleans and exams to crowns and bridges and metal-free restorations, we can help protect and maintain the health of your teeth and gums for many years to come.
We offer flexible appointments that can accommodate your schedule, and we look forward to treating your unique smile with the utmost care and compassion.
Are you ready to arrange your routine dental exam and clean? If so, we look forward to booking your appointment at our family-friendly dental practice.